Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
WOODSMAN
süchtig

Movable cabin walls

#1 Beitrag von WOODSMAN » 2012-06-27 22:40:20

Has someone on the forum made a modern insulated cabin with movable side walls? I know the old Robur trucks had a cabin which had (wooden?) side walls which folded out and then three times the space inside. Are these still available and a good idea? :eek:

DäddyHärry
Allrad-Philosoph

Re: Movable cabin walls

#2 Beitrag von DäddyHärry » 2012-06-28 18:15:37

WOODSMAN hat geschrieben:Has someone on the forum made a modern insulated cabin with movable side walls? I know the old Robur trucks had a cabin which had (wooden?) side walls which folded out and then three times the space inside. Are these still available and a good idea? :eek:
The butterfly-box is quite rare. It could be a good idea if you like tetris... :totlach:
You have to place everything inside to the middle before you fold the box...
IIRC one Ural fron the Forum has such a "Schmetterlingsbox" :search: and enjoy the translation.. ;)

Kind regards
Haerry

P.S. If you go for fixed walls, you`ll never get the corners dust tight.
If you want to leave footprints in the sand of times, wear Work shoes.
(Tom Zupancic)

WOODSMAN
süchtig

Re: Movable cabin walls

#3 Beitrag von WOODSMAN » 2012-06-30 17:33:28

Thanks for that. I was thinking extra rooms for sleeping and in bad weather. Second idea was sliding sides of 80CM with all the cupboards sink cooker attached so more space to relax inside the middle. I think Zeppelin made a 10' with extra section on the back in line with vehicle?

Common on expensive motorhomes in the UK/USA.

Antworten