If you're ever in Finland...

Reisen, Camping, Fernweh, Navigation, ...

Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Heering80
infiziert

If you're ever in Finland...

#1 Beitrag von Heering80 » 2017-07-12 21:10:06

Hello everybody,

As some of you might have seen, me and my family we're just beginning our offroad camper project here in Finland. Since there's only paint on the walls in the box, we can't have that interesting adventures on the truck yet. However, it would be interesting to meet people from this hobby and these forums, and see their vehicles. Therefore I'd like to give out this "open invitation", that if any one of you fellow overlanders are ever crossing southern Finland (Espoo), you are more than welcome to visit us and camp at our place. There aren't that many truck campers being built here (I don't know of any), so learning from you would be the best! We can offer sauna and bbq..

If you're interested, just give me a private message or something, and we'll see what the schedules look like.

Best wishes,
Riku

Oerg
LKW-Fotografierer

Re: If you're ever in Finland...

#2 Beitrag von Oerg » 2017-07-12 21:21:12

Hey Riku,

Very nice offer. I am might be in September in Finnland as I have an appointment in Porvoo. Will see.

Kr, Jörg
LG,
Jörg

..eagl, in wlehcer Riehenfloge die Bcuhstbaen in eneim Wrot sethen, huaptschae der esrte und ltzete Bcuhstbae snid an der rhcitgien Setlle.

Mit einem Forum ist es wie mit einer Party. Wer mit dem Gastgeber nicht klar kommt, sollte nicht hin gehen.

Antworten